One (1), Full Time
HOURS PER WEEK:
9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M
RATE OF PAY:
• Use of CAD, computer aided designs for Schematic, Design Development and Construction
Documents. Use of 3D rendering tools including Sketchup, Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Coordinate with all subconsultants including structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing
etc. and represent relevant information on Construction Documents
• Produce drawings for various types of projects including Residential both single family & multifamily,
commercial including interior layouts and floor planning as per applicable codes
• Be knowledgeable on current building codes and applicable codes of local jurisdiction with
pertinent site requirements and reports as applicable and access of these things on project site
and building or buildings.
• Prepare presentation using digital graphics, sketches, renderings for client and community
Requires Masters Architecture or related field, plus 24 months experience Required proficiency in
Autodesk AutocAD, Autodesk Revit, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Programs,
Knowledge of Building Construction. Professional Practice of Architecture, knowledge of Building
services including mechanical, plumbing, lighting, electrical, understanding of Project Management.
980 El Camino Real, Suite 200, Santa Clara, 95050